When you are looking for increased security, you would need to think of getting strong and durable entry gates and window grills first. However, the style is not something to ignore and if you have a fashionable traditional or modern home, you should look for a fusion of security with style. The following products stand as examples of classic fusions of safety with style.
- Fencing – These come in various styles and designs – simple as well as fashionable. Many of these are available in wrought iron which guarantees that they will last for a long time to come. A vast majority of these have simple designs although there are fencings in complex designs to make entry even more difficult for trespassers.
- Entry Gates – With state-of-the-art access control system, these gates can be simple entry doors, rotational gates, swing gates or push gates. Other than making your home look unique to visitors, these are also important in another way. They restrict or permit the access of different types of visitors. For instance, swing gates permit entry of people with luggage but entry gates with low heights restrict them.
- Security grills – Even security grills come in various styles and security features. There are simple vertical or horizontal grills while there are diagonal grills and even those with complex designs. Unlike the simple varieties, the complicated ones put up stiff resistance to intruders.
- Door glass inserts – Door glass inserts made of strong materials such as wrought iron prevent entry of intruders simply by breaking your door glass. You can allow light to enter your home but ensure your safety at the same time.
- Window guards – Window guards can provide essential security for your home or office building. You can get them in vintage styles, funky designs or even very sophisticated patterns. Wrought iron barriers can make your home look more fashionable and give it an old-world charm if you so desire.
- Window boxes – While these look like elevated flower pots, they also serve the practical purpose of keeping people from coming too close to your window. There are stylish window boxes available today that come with liners made of copper, PVC or any galvanized metal.
When you are thinking of getting security barriers installed in your home, safety should obviously be the prime consideration. However, you should not ignore the style part which can give you the added advantage of concealing the essential security features while making the products more presentable to the eyes.